You may have seen us featured in...
YOUR DAILY TART CHERRY FIX! 🍒
So why wait? Start reaping the numerous health benefits of tart cherry concentrate today. Order now and enjoy the delicious taste and nourishing properties of this super fruit.
CherryAid is the perfect addition to your daily diet, made from the finest, hand-picked sour cherries to ensure you are getting the highest quality tart cherry concentrate. Not only does it have a delicious rich, red colour and tart flavour, but it also packed with natural goodness. Incorporating CherryAid into your diet can help support your overall wellbeing. Give it a try and taste the difference in every sip!
Tart cherries contain higher levels of naturally occurring anthocyanins, a type of flavonoid antioxidant, compared to other fruits such as blueberries or acai. This is due to the specific variety of tart cherry, Montmorency, which has a higher concentration of these beneficial compounds in its skin and flesh.
Whether you're looking to mix things up in your daily routine, or you're looking for a post-workout boost, Wellgard CherryAid is the perfect choice. Simply mix 30ml (2 tbsp) with 240ml (regular glass) water and enjoy all the benefits. If you're feeling creative and adventurous, try mixing them into smoothies, natural yoghurt, or post-exercise shakes for an added burst of flavour and nutrition.
Looking for a tasty and healthy way to support your daily diet? Look no further than CherryAid! Each bottle is packed with the goodness of 2000 fresh tart cherries and contains no added sugar, colour, or flavour.
Wellgard was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. We only use ingredients that either directly benefit your wellbeing or support the integrity of our formulations. So go ahead and look under the bonnet—we want you to.
Tart cherry concentrate, often available in the form of tart cherry juice concentrate, is made by extracting the juice from tart cherries and then evaporating the water content, resulting in a concentrated liquid. This concentrated form of tart cherries offers a convenient and potent way to enjoy the nutritional benefits of this fruit. Here are some potential benefits of tart cherry concentrate:
- Sleep support: Tart cherry concentrate is known for its natural melatonin content, which is a hormone that helps regulate sleep-wake cycles. Consuming tart cherry juice or concentrate may help improve sleep quality and duration, making it a popular choice for individuals with sleep difficulties or those looking to enhance their sleep patterns.
- Muscle recovery: Tart cherry concentrate has gained attention in the sports and fitness community due to its potential anti-inflammatory properties. Some studies have suggested that consuming tart cherry juice or concentrate before and after intense exercise may help reduce muscle soreness and aid in muscle recovery. This can be beneficial for athletes or individuals engaged in regular physical activity.
- Joint health: The anthocyanins and other antioxidants present in tart cherries may help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in the body. As a result, tart cherry concentrate may be beneficial for individuals experiencing joint pain or inflammation associated with conditions like osteoarthritis or gout.
- Antioxidant support: Tart cherry concentrate is rich in various antioxidants, such as anthocyanins and quercetin, which help combat oxidative stress and neutralise harmful free radicals in the body. This antioxidant support can contribute to overall health and well-being.
- Heart health: Some research suggests that the anthocyanins in tart cherries may have positive effects on cardiovascular health. Consuming tart cherry concentrate as part of a balanced diet may help support heart health by reducing certain risk factors associated with heart disease.
- Immune system support: The vitamin C content in tart cherries provides immune system support, helping to strengthen your body's defence system.
It's important to note that while tart cherry concentrate offers potential health benefits, it should not replace a balanced and varied diet. Additionally, individual responses to tart cherry concentrate may vary, and it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplement or concentrated product to your diet, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
Tart cherry juice concentrate is generally safe for most people when consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. However, there are a few considerations to keep in mind:
- Allergies: Some individuals may have allergies to cherries or other fruits. If you have a known allergy to cherries, it's essential to avoid tart cherry juice concentrate.
- Sorbitol content: Tart cherries, including their concentrated forms, naturally contain sorbitol, a sugar alcohol. Consuming large amounts of sorbitol may cause gastrointestinal discomfort, such as bloating, gas, and diarrhea, particularly in individuals with sensitive digestive systems. It's best to start with a small amount of tart cherry juice concentrate to see how your body reacts.
- Interaction with medications: If you are taking any medications, especially blood-thinning medications, consult with your healthcare provider before regularly consuming tart cherry juice concentrate. There is some evidence to suggest that tart cherry juice may interact with certain medications, potentially affecting blood clotting.
- Calories and sugar content: Tart cherry juice concentrate is more concentrated than regular tart cherry juice, so it contains higher calories and sugar per volume. If you are watching your calorie or sugar intake, it's essential to consume it in moderation.
- Dental health: As with any fruit juice, tart cherry juice concentrate contains natural sugars that can contribute to tooth decay if consumed excessively or not followed by proper oral hygiene.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it's advisable to speak with your healthcare provider before adding tart cherry juice concentrate to your diet to ensure it's safe for you and your baby.
As with any dietary supplement, it's essential to use tart cherry juice concentrate as part of a well-balanced diet and not as a replacement for whole fruits and vegetables. Moderation is key, and individual responses to the concentrate may vary, so it's always best to listen to your body and seek guidance from a healthcare professional if you have specific health concerns.
Tart cherry juice concentrate is highly concentrated and has a strong, tart flavour, which may not be palatable for everyone when consumed straight or undiluted. Drinking it directly may be quite intense and may not provide the most enjoyable taste experience.
However, some individuals do enjoy consuming tart cherry juice concentrate straight, particularly if they appreciate its unique tartness and are familiar with its taste. If you're considering drinking tart cherry juice concentrate without dilution, it's essential to start with a small amount and see how your taste buds react to it.
The time it takes for tart cherry supplements to work can vary significantly from person to person and depends on several factors. These factors include the individual's overall health, the specific health condition being targeted, the dosage and form of the tart cherry supplement, and how consistently the supplement is taken.
For some individuals, the effects of tart cherry supplements may be noticeable relatively quickly, within a few days to a week. However, for others, it may take longer, possibly several weeks or even months, to experience the desired effects.
The recommended daily intake of tart cherry concentrate can vary depending on various factors, such as the concentration of the product, the individual's health goals, and any underlying health conditions. As tart cherry concentrate is highly concentrated and has a potent flavour, it's essential to exercise moderation and follow the manufacturer's instructions or your healthcare provider's advice.
In general, a typical serving size of tart cherry concentrate is around 1 to 2 tablespoons (about 15 to 30 ml) per day. However, some individuals may find this amount too intense and prefer to dilute it with water or mix it with other beverages or foods.
When determining how much tart cherry concentrate to consume daily, consider the following:
- Start with a small amount: If you're trying tart cherry concentrate for the first time, start with a smaller serving size to see how your body and taste buds react. You can gradually increase the amount if desired.
- Read the label: Check the product's label for specific serving size recommendations and dilution instructions, if applicable.
- Health goals: If you're using tart cherry concentrate for specific health benefits, such as improving sleep or supporting muscle recovery, consult with your healthcare provider or a registered dietitian to determine the appropriate dosage based on your individual needs.
- Other dietary sources: If you're already consuming other tart cherry products or cherries as part of your diet, consider the overall intake of tart cherry compounds to avoid excessive consumption.
- Individual tolerance: Some individuals may be more sensitive to the sorbitol content in tart cherry concentrate, which can lead to digestive discomfort. Be mindful of your body's response and adjust the amount accordingly.
Remember that tart cherry concentrate is a supplement and should not replace a balanced diet that includes a variety of fruits and vegetables. While tart cherries offer potential health benefits, it's best to consume them as part of a well-rounded and nutritious eating plan.
If you have any underlying health conditions, are taking medications, or have specific health concerns, it's always a good idea to consult with your healthcare provider or a registered dietitian before adding tart cherry concentrate or any new supplement to your daily routine. They can provide personalised guidance based on your individual health status and needs.
0 Review Posted